Chai Tea Latte Recipe
- 2 individual tea bags
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated French vanilla nondairy creamer
- Whipped topping and ground nutmeg, optional
- Place the tea bags, cinnamon, ginger and allspice in the coffee filter of a drip coffeemaker. Add water; brew according to manufacturer's directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the milk, brown sugar and creamer. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and sugar is dissolved. Pour milk mixture into mugs; stir in tea. Dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chai Tea Latte
Sort By :
"A splash of Baileys Vanilla Spice gives it a little kick and great flavor."
"I didn't have ground ginger only whole. So instead I used nutmeg. It tastes very similar to eggnog. But it's delicious! New holiday traditional beverage at my house!"
"Delicious!! Great flavor, but next time I'd use half the brown sugar. It was too sweet for me."
"This looks great, but how much water do I pour into my drip coffee maker? 2 cups, 4 cups, 8, 10? I'm going to try 4 this morning but it doesn't specify."
"Does anybody know how much honey to use in place of the 1/4 cup packed brown sugar? I would like to make this a little more healthier."