Black tea with milk, honey, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Brought to you by dLife®
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 5 min.
- 2 cup cold water
- 4 tea bags
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 each honey
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat water to boiling. Add tea bags, reduce heat. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Slowly stir in remaining ingredients into tea. Heat to boiling. Stir
- with wire whisk to foam milk. Pour into cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 102 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 68 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 milk.