Cerveza Margaritas Recipe
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Crushed ice
- 1. If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of five margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rims in salt. Set glasses aside.
- 2. In a pitcher, combine the soda, beer, limeade concentrate and tequila. Serve in prepared glasses over crushed ice. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup (calculated without salt): 302 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 0g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Cerveza Margaritas
"Left out the lime aid concentrate since it bothers my stomach. These were awesome and pack a real punch!!"