Cerveza Margaritas Recipe
One sip of this refreshing drink and you’ll picture sand, sea and blue skies that stretch for miles. It’s like a vacation in a glass, and you can mix it up in moments. What are you waiting for? —Christina Bremson, Parkville, Missouri
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Crushed ice
- 1. If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of five margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rims in salt. Set glasses aside.
- 2. In a pitcher, combine the soda, beer, limeade concentrate and tequila. Serve in prepared glasses over crushed ice. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup (calculated without salt) equals 302 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC