Cerveza Margaritas Recipe
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Crushed ice
- 1. If desired, moisten rims of five margarita or cocktail glasses with lime slices. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rims in salt. Combine soda, beer, limeade concentrate and tequila. Serve in prepared glasses over crushed ice with lime slices. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup (calculated without salt): 302 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Cerveza Margaritas
"Left out the lime aid concentrate since it bothers my stomach. These were awesome and pack a real punch!!"