Cerveza Margaritas Recipe
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Crushed ice
- 1. If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of five margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rims in salt. Set glasses aside.
- 2. In a pitcher, combine the soda, beer, limeade concentrate and tequila. Serve in prepared glasses over crushed ice. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup (calculated without salt): 302 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Cerveza Margaritas
"Left out the lime aid concentrate since it bothers my stomach. These were awesome and pack a real punch!!"