One sip of this refreshing drink and you’ll picture sand, sea and blue skies that stretch for miles. It’s like a vacation in a glass, and you can mix it up in moments. What are you waiting for? —Christina Pittman, Parkville, Missouri
Featured In: Margarita Recipes
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- Crushed ice
- In a pitcher, combine liquid ingredients. If desired, moisten rims of five margarita or cocktail glasses with lime slices. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rims in salt. Serve in prepared glasses over crushed ice with additional lime slices. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Cerveza Margaritas in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p59
Reviews for Cerveza Margaritas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2017
"These were so good!"
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2012
"Left out the lime aid concentrate since it bothers my stomach. These were awesome and pack a real punch!!"