One sip of this refreshing drink and you’ll picture sand, sea and blue skies that stretch for miles. It’s like a vacation in a glass, and you can mix it up in moments. What are you waiting for? —Christina Bremson, Parkville, Missouri
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Crushed ice
- If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of five margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rims in salt. Set glasses aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the soda, beer, limeade concentrate and tequila. Serve in prepared glasses over crushed ice. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Cerveza Margaritas in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p59
Reviews for Cerveza Margaritas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2012
"Left out the lime aid concentrate since it bothers my stomach. These were awesome and pack a real punch!!"