Cerveza Margaritas Recipe
One sip of this refreshing drink and you’ll picture sand, sea and blue skies that stretch for miles. It’s like a vacation in a glass, and you can mix it up in moments. What are you waiting for? —Christina Bremson, Parkville, Missouri
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- Crushed ice
- If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of five margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rims in salt. Set glasses aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the soda, beer, limeade concentrate and tequila. Serve in prepared glasses over crushed ice. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Cerveza Margaritas in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p59
Reviews for Cerveza Margaritas(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2012
Left out the lime aid concentrate since it bothers my stomach. These were awesome and pack a real punch!!