- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1-1/2 cups Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
- 1-1/2 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour coating over cereal mixture; stir to coat.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in the airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Cereal Clusters in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p40
Reviews for Cereal Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review