Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 tablespoons Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 2 tablespoons Froot Loops cereal
- 2 tablespoons Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 4 Rice Krispies treat (2.2 ounces each) , halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- In a shallow bowl, combine cereals. Spread ice cream onto the bottom
- half of each Rice Krispies treat. Drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Replace top half of Rice Krispies treat. Rolls sides in cereal
- mixture. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield:
- 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now