Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
Go ahead and buy those sweet cereals you normally stay away from. This is dessert!
- 2 tablespoons Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 2 tablespoons Froot Loops cereal
- 2 tablespoons Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 4 Rice Krispies treat (2.2 ounces each) , halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine cereals. Spread ice cream onto the bottom half of each Rice Krispies treat. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Replace top half of Rice Krispies treat. Rolls sides in cereal mixture. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC