- 2 tablespoons Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 2 tablespoons Froot Loops cereal
- 2 tablespoons Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 4 Rice Krispies treat (2.2 ounces each) , halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- In a shallow bowl, combine cereals. Spread ice cream onto the bottom half of each Rice Krispies treat. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Replace top half of Rice Krispies treat. Rolls sides in cereal mixture. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p46
Reviews for Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review