- 3 tablespoons Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 3 tablespoons Froot Loops cereal
- 3 tablespoons Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 4 Rice Krispies treats (3.12 ounces each), halved lengthwise
- 1 cup dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- 4 teaspoons hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Combine the cereals in a shallow bowl. Spread 1/4 cup ice cream onto the bottom half of each Rice Krispies treat. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Replace top half of Rice Krispies. Rolls sides in cereal mixture. Place on a baking sheet; freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p46
Reviews for Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review