Celery Seed Vinaigrette Recipe
In Farmington, New Mexico, Edie Farm needs just a few minutes to stir up this simple salad dressing for two. TIP: Double the recipe so you’re sure to have extra for salad later in the week. Leftover vinaigrette will keep in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon grated onion
- Mixed salad greens
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Serve over salad greens. Yield: about 1/4 cup.
2 tablespoon: 257 calories, 27g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Celery Seed Vinaigrette
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC