Celery Seed Bread
This quick, easy bread is a family favorite with just about any Italian meal.Norma Erne, Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 hot dog rolls, sliced
- In a bowl, combine butter, celery seed, paprika and parsley flakes,
- stirring well to blend. Spread on cut sides of each roll. Place on
- baking sheet; broil until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 275 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.