Celebration Spoons Recipe
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 metal or plastic spoons
- Peppermints and/or Andes candies, chopped
- 1. In a microwave, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Dip spoons into chocolate. Tap the handle of spoon on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- 2. Place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with chopped candies. Let stand until set. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Celebration Spoons
"I make these every year for Christmas as gifts. I drizzle them with white chocolate before adding the chopped peppermint. Everyone loves them."