You can easily make chocolate-covered spoons with this recipe from our Test Kitchen. Serve them with coffee or hot chocolate.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 metal or plastic spoons
- Peppermints and/or Andes candies, chopped
- In a microwave, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Dip spoons
- into chocolate. Tap the handle of spoon on the edge of the bowl to
- remove excess chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with chopped candies. Let stand until
- set. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.