Celebration Spoons Recipe
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 metal or plastic spoons
- Peppermints and/or Andes candies, chopped
- 1. In a microwave, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Dip spoons into chocolate. Tap the handle of spoon on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- 2. Place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with chopped candies. Let stand until set. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 36 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Celebration Spoons
"I make these every year for Christmas as gifts. I drizzle them with white chocolate before adding the chopped peppermint. Everyone loves them."