You can easily make chocolate-covered spoons with this recipe from our Test Kitchen. Serve them with coffee or hot chocolate.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 metal or plastic spoons
- Peppermints and/or Andes candies, chopped
- In a microwave, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Dip spoons into chocolate. Tap the handle of spoon on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with chopped candies. Let stand until set. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Celebration Spoons in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p78
Reviews for Celebration Spoons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2012
"I make these every year for Christmas as gifts. I drizzle them with white chocolate before adding the chopped peppermint. Everyone loves them."