- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 metal or plastic spoons
- Peppermints and/or Andes candies, chopped
- In a microwave, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Dip spoons into chocolate. Tap the handle of spoon on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with chopped candies. Let stand until set. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Celebration Spoons in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p78
Reviews for Celebration Spoons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2012
"I make these every year for Christmas as gifts. I drizzle them with white chocolate before adding the chopped peppermint. Everyone loves them."