- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (12 cups) pretzel sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, garlic salt and cayenne. Divide pretzels between two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Pour oil mixture over pretzels; stir to coat.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews for Cayenne Pretzels
Sort By :
"Great....a hit at all my parties. Teens as well as adults love these pretzels and so easy to make. Rone"
"WOW, AMAZING, Whats in these, Can I have the recipe, Can I have the left overs.I've made these 5 times, they disappear right away. They are so easy to make and a hit everytime."
"They do get spicier the next day!"
"This is a great recipe. I did not have packaged ranch dressing on hand, so I used two tablespoons of Penzeys buttermilk ranch dressing base."
"Very easy snack to make! Have had rave reviews from husband and coworkers. Easy treat to mail to soldiers overseas!"