Cayenne Pretzels Recipe
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (12 cups) pretzel sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, garlic salt and cayenne. Divide pretzels between two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Pour oil mixture over pretzels; stir to coat.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews for Cayenne Pretzels(8)
Sort By :
Great....a hit at all my parties. Teens as well as adults love these pretzels and so easy to make. Rone
WOW, AMAZING, Whats in these, Can I have the recipe, Can I have the left overs.
I've made these 5 times, they disappear right away. They are so easy to make and a hit everytime.
They do get spicier the next day!
This is a great recipe. I did not have packaged ranch dressing on hand, so I used two tablespoons of Penzeys buttermilk ranch dressing base.
Very easy snack to make! Have had rave reviews from husband and coworkers. Easy treat to mail to soldiers overseas!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cajun Appetizers >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cajun Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Appetizers >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Pretzel Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >
- Snack Mix >
- Super Bowl Party Appetizers >