Cayenne Pretzels Recipe
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (12 cups) pretzel sticks
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, garlic salt and cayenne. Divide pretzels between two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Pour oil mixture over pretzels; stir to coat.
- 2. Bake at 200° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
3/4 cup: 236 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cayenne Pretzels
"These are great little snacks. They certainly are a hit with my spice loving family."
"These are Awesome made as is. I made them for a party last night and everyone raved about them and they want the recipe."
"These look like normal pretzels and then give the mouth a wonderful suprize!"
"Great....a hit at all my parties. Teens as well as adults love these pretzels and so easy to make. Rone"
"WOW, AMAZING, Whats in these, Can I have the recipe, Can I have the left overs.I've made these 5 times, they disappear right away. They are so easy to make and a hit everytime."
"They do get spicier the next day!"
"This is a great recipe. I did not have packaged ranch dressing on hand, so I used two tablespoons of Penzeys buttermilk ranch dressing base."
"Very easy snack to make! Have had rave reviews from husband and coworkers. Easy treat to mail to soldiers overseas!"
"I have made these pretzels several times and always get rave reviews! These are a great snack. I usually bring them to potlucks or holiday gatherings. They are always a hit!"
"These were a great success with my 8 teenage boys!"
"My kids and I make homemade pretzels.I am going to try making them Cayenne from the ingredients you shared. Thanks!"