These easy-to-coat, well-seasoned pretzels were a huge hit at my daughter's graduation party. The longer they sit, the spicier they get! —Gayle Zebo, Warren, Pennsylvania
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (12 cups) pretzel sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, garlic salt and
- cayenne. Divide pretzels between two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pans. Pour oil mixture over pretzels; stir to coat.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until golden brown,
- stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 236 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 690 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.