Cauliflower with Parmesan Topping Recipe
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add cauliflower. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, melt butter. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until toasted and browned. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Drain cauliflower; top with crumb mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 150 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 459mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Cauliflower with Parmesan Topping
"Very tasty. I was surprised how good it was. I added some salt and pepper but the Parmesan cheese gave it a lot of flavor."