- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add cauliflower. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, melt butter. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until toasted and browned. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Drain cauliflower; top with crumb mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cauliflower Au Gratin in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p270
Reviews for Cauliflower with Parmesan Topping
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2016
"I made this following the exact recipe - FANTASTIC! This is extremely tasty and very addicting!"
Reviewed May. 21, 2014
"Very tasty. I was surprised how good it was. I added some salt and pepper but the Parmesan cheese gave it a lot of flavor."