Cauliflower Tossed Salad Recipe
Tarragon vinegar adds pleasant flavor to this fresh and hearty salad sent in by Lori Wiese of Humboldt, Minnesota.
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash paprika
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cauliflower, onion and olives. In another bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and paprika. Drizzle over cauliflower mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- 2. Just before serving, add the lettuce and blue cheese; toss. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 202 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 466 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Cauliflower Tossed Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC