We usually have tomato soup at least once a week, so I've tried to find ways to dress it up. This recipe is one of my favorites.
- 1/4 cup sliced leek (white portion only)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, saute leek and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 12-16 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Originally published as Cauliflower Tomato Soup in Country Extra January 2000, p49
Reviews for Cauliflower Tomato Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review