Cauliflower Spinach Salad
To switch things up, when I have fresh lettuce from the garden, I'll use that in place of spinach...and occasionally, I toss in broccoli instead of cauliflower.Sherry Horton, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a large salad
- bowl, combine cauliflower, spinach, mushrooms and bacon. Add
- dressing and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 296 calories, 28 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 384 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.