To switch things up, when I have fresh lettuce from the garden, I'll use that in place of spinach...and occasionally, I toss in broccoli instead of cauliflower.—Sherry Horton, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Recommended: 62 Christmas Potluck Sides for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a large salad bowl, combine cauliflower, spinach, mushrooms and bacon. Add dressing and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cauliflower Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p21
Reviews forCauliflower Spinach Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2015
"I make a variation of this....w/1/2 mayo,1/2 miracle whip, romaine instead of spinach and no mushrooms. A really good salad, though."
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2013
"this is one of our all time favorites!"