Cauliflower Radish Salad
"I love to cook, but with three young boys, I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen," explains Janice Maynard, Sweetser, Indiana. "This crunchy blend is a snap to toss together."
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, onions and water chestnuts. In a
- small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salad dressing
- mix. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and chill for at
- least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in radishes. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 103 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.