"I love to cook, but with three young boys, I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen," explains Janice Maynard, Sweetser, Indiana. "This crunchy blend is a snap to toss together."
- 4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, onions and water chestnuts. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salad dressing mix. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in radishes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cauliflower Radish Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p48
Reviews for Cauliflower Radish Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2016
"Very good, will make again."
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2011
"This is a delightful change of pace from potato salad. I've made it several times and people always enjoy it. I lightly steam the cauliflower because I like it better that way than raw."