"I love to cook, but with three young boys, I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen," explains Janice Maynard, Sweetser, Indiana. "This crunchy blend is a snap to toss together."
- 4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, onions and water chestnuts. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salad dressing mix. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in radishes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cauliflower Radish Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p48
Reviews for Cauliflower Radish Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2011
"This is a delightful change of pace from potato salad. I've made it several times and people always enjoy it. I lightly steam the cauliflower because I like it better that way than raw."