Cauliflower Olive Salad Recipe
- 5 to 6 cups cauliflowerets
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion, optional
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, green pepper, olives, red pepper and onion if desired.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, vinegar, sugar and pepper; gradually whisk in oil. Pour over vegetables and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cauliflower Olive Salad(1)
Sort By :
I mae this salad several years ago whenit cae out in a Christmas issue of Taste of Home and we all loved and I lost it and just found it again on your website, I made it for athanksgiving potluck, every one loved it,and called the next day for the recipe. The only thing I changed was I didnt use sugar in the dressing because it didnt keep as well. The peppers broke down faster wih the sugar in it. Its a great winter salad,crunchy and delicious.