Cauliflower Lettuce Salad Recipe
This crispy crunchy salad captures the flavor of seven-layer salad with a few less layers and fuss. This is one of my family's most-requested recipes.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3/4 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1. In a large bowl, layer lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, onion, sugar and cheese. Spread mayonnaise over the top; do not toss. Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight. Toss just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC