Cauliflower Cheese Soup Recipe
This soup is nutritious and delicious! Whenever I see cauliflower at the grocery store or produce stand, I immediately plan to make this recipe.
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 to 2 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets, cooked just until tender
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a saucepan, heat first four ingredients until carrots are tender. Stir in soup, milk, corn and cauliflower. Heat through. Just before serving, stir in the cheeses and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 189 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 536 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Cauliflower Cheese Soup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC