- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 to 2 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets, cooked just until tender
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan, heat first four ingredients until carrots are tender. Stir in soup, milk, corn and cauliflower. Heat through. Just before serving, stir in the cheeses and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cauliflower Cheese Soup in Country April/May 1992, p49
Reviews for Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2011
"This was such an easy recipe. Definitely a keeper for those hectic days. I added some cubed ham for a little something extra."