Cauliflower Casserole with Ham Recipe
- 4 ounces fully cooked ham, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the ham and garlic in butter for 2 minutes. Add the cauliflower; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Combine the flour and cream until smooth; gradually stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 220 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 341 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Cauliflower Casserole with Ham
"Made for our ladies American Legion Auxiliary meeting. Ladies loved! My hubby took some before I took to the gals. Said I must make again. GREAT RECIPE as written."
"This recipe is a big hit for special dinners as well as potlucks. Everyone asks me to bring this dish."