Cauliflower Casserole with Ham Recipe
- 4 ounces fully cooked ham, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the ham and garlic in butter for 2 minutes. Add the cauliflower; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Combine the flour and cream until smooth; gradually stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 220 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Cauliflower Casserole with Ham
"Made for our ladies American Legion Auxiliary meeting. Ladies loved! My hubby took some before I took to the gals. Said I must make again. GREAT RECIPE as written."
"This recipe is a big hit for special dinners as well as potlucks. Everyone asks me to bring this dish."