Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add cauliflower. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, sour cream, cheddar cheese, cornflakes, peppers and salt; transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cauliflower Casserole(11)
Sort By :
Great recipe - even my teenager loved it! I used fresh bread crumbs instead of cornflakes (didn't have cornflakes) and it was perfect. I'll definitely make this one again!
Who asks for a cauliflower recipe? I actually did because this one was worth asking for. I got this recipe from my friend Laura and now I can actually say that my kids love cauliflower!
This recipes looks great as is, but being me...I felt this recipe needed a little seasoning. I changed the sour cream to Ranch Dip to give it more flavor. It turned out Great!
Great! I forgot to add the parmesan & paprika, but did take another users suggestion and added Mrs. Dash. Tasted almost like cheesy potatoes!
This recipe is awsome. I made this last night and today my daughter said she "needed " this recipe, so i'm sending it to her.