Cauliflower Cashew Salad Recipe
Ranch dressing provides the mild seasoning in this quick and crunchy vegetable salad sent in by Darcy Dougherty, of Postville, Iowa. Buying precut cauliflower from your grocer's produce section helps streamline prep even further.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 4 medium carrots, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the cauliflower, carrots and peas. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in cashews. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 109 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Cauliflower Cashew Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC