Cauliflower Cashew Salad Recipe
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 4 medium carrots, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the cauliflower, carrots and peas. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in cashews. Yield: 10 servings.
One serving 3/4 cup equals (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) 109 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0.55 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.