- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 4 to 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Caesar salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, radishes and green pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Cauliflower Salad in Country June/July 2001, p51
Reviews for Cauliflower and Radish Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review