Cauldron Cheese Ball Recipe
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 slice process American cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed blue tortilla chips
- Sweet red and yellow pepper strips, carrot sticks, pretzel rods and additional tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, taco seasoning and 2/3 cup onions. Shape into a cauldron; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Just before serving, cut face shapes out of American cheese as desired; press onto cauldron. Press crushed chips onto cauldron to coat. Place remaining onions on top.
- 3. Garnish with pepper strips, carrot sticks and pretzels. Serve with additional tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 112 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Cauldron Cheese Ball
"Standard spicy cheese ball. Easy to make even with the decorating. It makes a gigantic amount though, be warned!"