Cattleman's Spread Recipe
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) dried beef, chopped
- 4 teaspoons diced onion
- Crackers and breadsticks
- 1. In a skillet, saute pecans in butter until golden; set aside. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream and garlic powder; mix well. Stir in beef and onion. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with the pecans. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers and breadsticks. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 86 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Cattleman's Spread
"Very good, even better the next day!"
"this is so good. made it many times, always gone before I can take any home."