Cathedral Window Cookies Recipe
From her kitchen in Meriden, Connecticut, Diane Sequist shares this treat that's bound to become a family favorite. "These cookies are great for bake sales and holidays," she writes. "Kids of all ages love the colorful mini marshmallows, chocolate and chopped nuts."
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1. Place marshmallows and nuts if desired in a large bowl; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter over medium-low heat. Pour over marshmallow mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Shape marshmallow mixture into a 12-in. roll; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Unwrap and cut into 3/8-in. slices; cut slices in half. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 63 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Cathedral Window Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC