Catfish Parmesan Recipe
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon each pepper, dried oregano and basil
- 6 fresh or frozen catfish fillets (3 to 5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and seasonings. Dip catfish in butter, then in crumb mixture. Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 219 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 522mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Catfish Parmesan
"my husband loved the flavor but didn't like the lack of crunch so next time I am putting them on the stovetop in a nonstick pan and hoping for the best. I thought the butter & parmesan would crunch up but it didn't in my oven. any ideas?"
"My husband and daughter liked it and would eat it again"
"my husband and I love catfish, this is a great recipe."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.