Catch Some Z's Recipe
Moms won't lose sleep preparing this savory finger food for a get-together. That's because the CT kitchen staff kept the goodies simple—by cutting "Z" shapes from refrigerated crescent rolls and seasoning them before baking. If you like, provide a bowl of warmed pizza sauce on the side...then watch kids start dipping!
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pizza sauce, warmed, optional
- Unroll crescent roll dough; press seams and perforations to seal. Cut dough with a 2-in. "Z" cookie cutter; place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter. Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt; sprinkle over dough. Bake at 375° for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Catch Some Z's in Country Woman January/February 2000, p20
Reviews for Catch Some Z's
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review