Catch-Of-The-Day Fish Recipe
- 1 package (5 ounces) cheesy scalloped potatoes with skins
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 16 lime wedges
- 2 lemon slices, halved
- 4 ripe olive slices
- 8 pimiento strips
- 1. Prepare scalloped potatoes, following the package directions for stovetop method. Place fish in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Arrange potatoes on fish to look like scales. Cover and bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3. Carefully transfer to serving plates. Garnish with lime for tails and fins, lemon for heads, olives for eyes, and pimientos for eyes and mouth. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 238 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 675 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Catch-Of-The-Day Fish
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.