- 4 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and cheese until blended. Stir in peas, salmon and onion.
- Drain pasta; add to salmon mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Catch-Of-The-Day Casserole
Sort By :
Nice simple recipe. Had to use Potato and Leek soup in place of celery, but it worked out well.
Great stand-by recipe, as I usually have all of the ingredients on hand. I've made this many times to rave reviews! If I have dill, especially fresh dill, I add it along with some ground pepper. Worth trying and so simple!