This super salmon recipe comes from my dear mother-in-law. She's one of the best cooks I know and one of the best mothers—a real gem. —Cathy Clugston, Cloverdale, Indiana
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and cheese until blended.
- Stir in peas, salmon and onion.
- Drain pasta; add to salmon mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt.
- baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until
- bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 532 calories, 32 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 1,120 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and