This super salmon recipe comes from my dear mother-in-law. She's one of the best cooks I know and one of the best mothers—a real gem. —Cathy Clugston, Cloverdale, Indiana
- 4 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and cheese until blended. Stir in peas, salmon and onion.
- Drain pasta; add to salmon mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Catch-Of-The-Day Casserole in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p104
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Catch-Of-The-Day Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review