"I'm a tomato lover, and this is my favorite summertime salad," says Lora Billmire of Spokane, Washington. "With its sweet dressing and tangy olives, the unique blend disappears almost immediately at picnics and barbecues."
- 6 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 jar (5-1/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and halved
- 3/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Catalina Tomato Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p8
Reviews for Catalina Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review