Catalina Chicken Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the salad dressing, soup mix and jelly; pour over chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 chicken breast half (prepared with fat-free dressing and reduced-sugar jelly) equals 246 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 697 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.