Frances Roberts of Silver Spring, Maryland knows how to fix chicken that's tender and bursting with flavor. With only a handful of everyday ingredients, she turns a ho-hum entree into a tasty dish. Serve with a side of rice to round out the meal.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the salad dressing, soup mix and jelly; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Catalina Chicken in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p56
Reviews for Catalina Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review