Catalina Chicken Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the salad dressing, soup mix and jelly; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Catalina Chicken(7)
Sort By :
The ingredients sounded so strange but I decided to be channel my inner chef & try this several years ago. Boy was I surprised! It was a nice combination of flavors! My husband & I loved it! And I even got my extremely picky 13 yr. old son to eat some of it. I've made this a lot since then & it's a family favorite. The ingredients are sure staples in our household & it's so easy & quick. A salad & some veggies steamed in a bag & you have a healthy weeknight dinner!
Made this last night for supper and it was great!
This was super easy and tasted really good.
This is one of my husbands favorite meals. I skip browning the chicken - just use thin sliced chicken breasts and pour the sauce over them and bake them about 20-25 minutes. Perfect every time!
Yummy! Just takes a bit of time because you have to brown the chicken, then bake it. But worth it!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >