Packed with protein, this delicious egg bake is quick and simple! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- 4 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 1 (8 to 12 ounces) greek style yogurt
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (or 2 teaspoons, dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat olive oil in medium cast iron skillet.
- Saute sliced onions until lightly browned, set aside.
- Beat eggs and yogurt together; pour into skillet.
- Top with onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, herbs and pepper.
- Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until set.
- Uncover and simmer another 5 to 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed. Yield: 2 servings
Originally published as Cast Iron Egg Bake in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Cast Iron Egg Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2016
"This is delicious but I did use regular eggs and added a bit of salt but so delicious"