- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) peas, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a greased roasting pan. Stir in the noodles, corn, peas and mushrooms.
- In a large saucepan, combine 2-1/2 cups cheese with the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Pour over noodle mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Casserole for a Crowd
Sort By :
It was fine, but probably wouldn't make it again.
YUM! Left out egg noodles and peas. Added a little velveeta. Put tater tots on top. Baked at 450 for 30 minutes. Everyone loved it.
Took it to a dinner meeting, everyone really enjoyed it. I will be making it a lot more often.
Very easy and delicious.
this was delicious. Just finished eating and doing the dishes. I did a lettuce salad and garlic bread. It would not serve 12 the way we ate! 3 yr old grandson loved it. Diane McGill