- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Stir in the egg
- mixture. Pour into prepared dish.
- Cook, uncovered, on high for 2-1/4 minutes. Cook 2-3 minutes longer
- or until a moist area about 1-1/2 in. in diameter remains in the
- center (when touched, cake will cling to finger while area
- underneath will be almost dry).
- Cool on a wire rack for 10-12 minutes. Invert onto serving plate;
- discard waxed paper. Cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine the butter, sugar, cocoa,
- vanilla and enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Frost
- cake. Top with raspberries and dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested in a 2-qt. round Corning casserole dish.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 373 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.