I like to serve this cool and refreshing dish on hot summer days. My guests enjoy the crunchy snow peas, cauliflower and cashews tossed with a light ranch dressing.
- 3 cups fresh snow peas, halved
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- In a large bowl, combine peas, cauliflower, celery and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and salad dressing; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Sprinkle with bacon and cashews. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Cashew Snow Pea Salad in Light & Tasty June/July 2001, p39
Reviews for Cashew Snow Pea Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review